Friends of Fishbourne School (PTA)
The ‘Friends of Fishbourne School’ (or FOFS) is a registered charity (registered number 1102426) and is made up of committed parent volunteers and teachers arranging and helping at events to raise funds for the children at school.
With all school budgets nationally under such pressure, fundraising is essential to buy those ‘extras’ that ultimately enhance your child’s learning experience. We achieve this by running many fun activities throughout the school year which the children (and parents!) enjoy, such as discos, the annual Christmas fayre, quizzes and many more events.
Dates of upcoming events:
|Friday 23/02||Children's Film Night 3.15pm onwards....futher details to follow|
|Thursday 01/03||Jumble Sale collection from households 5pm onwards|
|Thursday 01/03||FOFS meeting at Fishbourne School 7.30pm - all welcome|
|Saturday 03/03||Jumble Sale 12noon-2pm at Fishbourne Centre|
|Wednesdsay 07/03||Bags 2 School 9am collection|
|Friday 23/03||Bingo night with fish & chips 7.30pm onwards....further details to follow|
|Thursday 26/04||FOFS meeting at Fishbourne School 7.30pm - all welcome|
|Thursday 14/06||FOFS meeting at Fishbourne School 7.30pm - all welcome|
Ways You Can Help Fofs
- Volunteer, volunteer, volunteer! Any help you can offer is so valuable this might be at the events, with organising them or as a class rep.
- Join our friendly FOFS meetings, these are held every half term - everyone is welcome to come along!
- Look out for notifications in the school newsletters.
- Sign up for Easy fundraising online so that the school receives a small percentage of online purchases you may make (free fundraising!).
- Give a one off Gift Aid donation each year.
- Support events in whatever way you can (we do understand lives are busy!).
- Become a class representive
- Take on an official role – as a committee there are various roles involved in running FOFS!
In order to keep raising funds we need the support of parents. Thank you in advance for whatever support you can provide.